Give Mom a night off and cook dinner for her!
1 lb. round beef
1 can condensed tomato soup
1 c. salsa
½ c. grated cheddar cheese
Buns or Rolls
1. Brown beef in skillet (add some minced onions if desired).
2. Stir in soup and salsa.
3. Spoon onto bun halves and top with cheese.
4. Place plain bun halves on top and s
1 10oz package refrigerated pizza dough
1 8oz can pizza sauce
2oz sliced pepperoni or Canadian bacon
¼ c. sliced black olives
¼ c. chopped bell pepper (green or red)
1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a baking sheet.
3. Roll dough out on baking sheet then cut the dough into sections (squares, rectangles, circles)
4. Spread pizza sauce on each section.
5. Top with meat, olives, and peppers.
6. Sprinkle cheese on top.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
*If you don’t like the toppings chosen, choose your own and bake for the same amount of time.
1 c. broccoli flowerets
2 Tbs. butter or margarine
1 lb. chicken, cubed
1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
½ c. milk
½ c. parmesan cheese
¼ tsp. pepper
1. Cook linguine according to a package but add broccoli for the last 4 minutes.
3. Melt butter in a skillet and brown cubed chicken (stir often).
4. Add linguine/broccoli, soup, milk, cheese, and pepper and heat altogether.
*When serving to sprinkle more parmesan cheese over Alfredo.
1 lb. chicken breasts or tenderloins
1 Tbs. Dijon mustard
2 tsp. lemon or lime juice
½ tsp. minced garlic
1/8 tsp. black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place chicken in glass baking dish.
3. Combine all ingredients – except chicken- and pour over chicken.
4. Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes (make sure chicken is not pink).
1 ½ c. cubed chicken
1 10oz package frozen stir-fry vegetables (with seasonings)
¼ c. water
¼ tsp. ginger
½ c. orange juice
2 tsp. cornstarch
1 3oz. can or bag chow mein noodles
1. Put chicken, vegetables with seasoning, water, and ginger in a large skillet.
2. Cook at medium-high until bubbly.
3. Turn heat to low and cover the pan for about 5 minutes (until vegetables are crisp-tender).
4. In the separate bowl, combine juice and cornstarch. Mix.
5. Stir juice mixture into chicken and cook until thick and bubbly.
6. Cook for 2 more minutes.
7. Arrange chow mein noodles on 4 plates and spoon chicken mixture over noodles.
1 5oz can of chunky chicken, turkey or ham
½ small cucumber
½ c. shredded cheddar or Swiss cheese
3 Tbs. buttermilk salad dressing
4 7-inch flour tortillas
½ c. torn lettuce
1. Drain canned meat and put into the bowel.
2. Cut up a cucumber into little pieces and mix in with the meat.
3. Add cheese and salad dressing with cucumbers and meat.
4. Place lettuce on open tortillas and place mixture on top of lettuce.
5. Wrap up tortillas.