Mother’s Day 2018 Quotes:
- For a while children live under their mother’s skin,
Then 0ne day in future the mother lives with the child.
- A mother’s arms are made of tenderness,
and child sleeps suddenly in them.
- A mother’s love is whole,
no matter how many times divided.
- Anyone can have a child and call themselves a parent,
a real parent is someone who puts that child above their own selfish needs and wants.
- There is no way to be a perfect mother,
and a million ways to be a good one.
- A mother understands what a child does not say
a mother will even a|ways teach her child way.
- A mother takes 20 years to make a man of her boy,
and another woman makes a fool 0f him in 20 minutes.