- Mom, IMAGINE a day when you can just RELAX,
kick back, DREAM, do nothing.
I say IMAGINE because of we
both know it’s not going to happen.
- Mom, you are better than ALL other mums
in the history of moments.
- I love you Mom, despite your taste in curtains.
- My Mom can juggle so many things at once that she could get a job at the Moscow State Circus.
- You’ve always been there for me when I needed you most
… at the checkout.
- Children are like glasses of wine.
Mums love them, but they can cause a headache.
- Not only are you wonderful but you are also a genius because you are the only person who understands me.